I received The Versatile Blogger award from Tammy at Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis Kristen at A Day in First Grade. I am so honored!
The rules of the award are as follows:
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site
7. Let the other bloggers know they've been nominated.
Now for 7 random facts about myself:
1. I am newly engaged, but I'm still not sure when we're getting married. Might be the year 2014. We still have to find somewhere to live and get things in order. It's been a crazy year, and 2013 won't be any less crazy!
2. I am Teacher of the Year at my school this year.
3. I will be a first grade team leader this year (VERY nervous about this... especially with all the new Common Core!).
4. I love oranges.
5. I live and teach in the small town of Leesburg, Georgia. Hometown of Luke Bryan, Phillip Phillips, and Buster Posey.
6. I have recently become obsessed with the TV series 24. I started watching it on Netflix last week and now I can't stop! Love me some Jack Bauer! I'm on season 3 now.
7. I love Diet Sunkist and Coke Zero, but I'm trying to stay away from it by drinking more water.
Now I'm going to break a few rules. Since there are so many that have already been awarded this award, I'm going to skip rules number 5-7. Go ahead... call me a rule breaker. I can take it :)
Thanks again Tammy and Kristen. So glad you joined in on the Daily 5 obsession with me.