Monday, October 3, 2011

So Honored!

I have been nominated for 2 awards by the lovely Tammy over at Klinger Cafe! I feel so honored (I'm new to the whole "blogging" thing and am just trying to keep my head above water!) I have been nominated for the Blog on Fire Award and the Versatile Blogger Award.

Being nominated means I get to share 7 things about myself and share 10 of my top blogs (most of which have already been nominated, but I have lots of choices due to all the "awesome-ness" in BlogLand!)
1. I have been trying to give up sugary drinks and just stick to water, but that's so hard when getting up at 5:30 every morning! Sometimes I just can't turn down my diet sunkist!
2. I live and teach in country singer Luke Bryan's  hometown of Leesburg, GA.
3. I have been dating the same guy for 5 years... still no ring. No hurry!
4. I cannot read a book during the school year. I fall asleep before finishing a paragraph! (Still not sure how I got my Master's last year with all the reading/writing I had to do!)
5. Fall is my favorite time of year. Cool weather, the smell of freshly dug peanuts (South Georgia girl here!), white cotton fields, bonfires, etc. How could you NOT love fall?!?!?!
6. I love crime dramas on TV. Law and Order:SVU, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Rizzoli and Isles, The Closer, etc. Can't get enough of them!
7. I am only 5 feet tall and have a younger sister that is taller than me. (She also tans more easily than me!) Not fair!

A few of my Top 10 Blogs: (I only have 124 blogs on my Google Reader!)
Fabulous in First
Pirates Life for Us
Castles and Crayons
Schoolgirl Style
Schroeder Page
The Adventures of Miss Elisabeth
Plug and Plan
Sailing Through First Grade
Ms. Preppy
Persnickety Pickles

Thanks so much for the honor Tammy!

1 comments:

Tammy said...

You are so welcome and I love Luke Bryan my daughter REALLY loves him! lol
I love your blog, you most certainly deserve the award and am anxious to see more from you.

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... Make my day!