Monday, August 8, 2011

Classroom Pictures

Today was the first day back to school for teachers. Can't believe my summer is over! When I got to school this morning, I swear I walked in circles for about 15 minutes because I didn't know where to start! I snapped a few pictures of the completed areas of my room, but left out the areas that were in complete chaos when I left today. We have Open House Thursday afternoon and the first day of school is on Friday.
My class rules.

Pocket Chart Station and Welcome banner

Work Station Board

Math Wall

I also got my class list today so I was able to start labeling the 4,000 things that need names on them. I am hoping to get my classroom library (Pirate's Cove) fixed up tomorrow, but I am NOT looking forward to sorting my books!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... Make my day!