Thursday, October 6, 2011

TGIalmostF

Hallelujah that tomorrow is Friday! My school had Open House and PTO Tuesday night, so this week has seemed to drag by. Isn't that how it always goes?!!?

Since Fridays are usually easy-going days, I like to do a fun craft or activity with my students. Tomorrow we are going to create candy corn "sun catchers" like the ones on The Teacher Wife


However, after trying to make a sample to show my kids, I decided to make them a little differently. 
I'm going  to use Lindsey's templates, but use contact paper instead of wax paper and an iron.

Guess we'll see how it goes tomorrow. 
If it's not TOO crazy while we're making them tomorrow, I'll try to take some pictures and share them with you.

Have a fantastic night! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... Make my day!