Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Daily 5 Linky Parties

It's been way too long since I posted on my blog! So sorry about that, but I got slightly caught up with other priorities and let my blog posting slide.

I wanted to post in order to let others know about the great Daily 5 linky parties going on in blog land. Tammy over at Live, Love, Laugh is focusing on Kindergarten, while Mel D. over at Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations is focusing on grades 1-3. I am, of course, following them both and getting some GREAT ideas! I had already read the book previously in the year, but am rereading with these ladies and hoping to incorporate Daily 5 in my classroom in the fall. I've already got a few pages of notes and things to create/change in my classroom. 

I hope you are able to get some ideas from these fabulous women as well. I have so many ideas for my classroom next year, and these linky parties just continue adding things to my list... but I LOVE it! 

I hope to begin posting again once I wrap my head around a few things and get back my focus. My mind is everywhere this summer! 

Hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... Make my day!